Creative Blogger Nomination!
Exciting news. I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Shae of justshaee.blogspot.com. I have to say that I am incredibly honored that Shae thought of me. Thank you so much! If you haven’t checked out her blog go ahead and take a look. She has the cutest outfits, beauty reviews, and thoughts in general.
The Creative Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers. It is a really great opportunity to show off and to recognize all the other incredibly talented bloggers out there.
Here is how the game is played:
•Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
•Share 5 facts about yourself.
•Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
•Notify the bloggers that you nominated them for the award.
•Pass the rules along.
I am so excited to participate, so without further adieu…
5 Facts about Me
1. Animal Lover
In fact, until just recently, I had over 20 animals. My boxer dog Cassi, my adorable cat Tigger, Theo and Rascally the rabbits, and a large flock of chickens. Unfortunately I had to give most away when moving for a job opportunity. They all found very good homes. I still have Cassi and Tigger and could not bear to part with either.
2. I make soap
Not very often but occasionally. It is a really fun hobby and a creative release for me. Not to mention that the soaps make great gifts. Here is some panda soap that I made recently:
3. Broke my collarbone
A few years back I broke my collarbone. The dance instructor dropped me on my head. Luckily my head did not crack but my collarbone snapped in two. It was actually really cool! If I shrugged my shoulder I could hear bone grinding. I ended up having to have two surgeries and have a really awesome scar that isn’t showing up very well in this pic :(
4. I took an Aerial Dance class
You know, like you would see in the circus. They were offering classes at this tiny college in the tiny rural town that I lived in. I was all over that opportunity!
5. I have an insect named after me.
Really. Not just a pet bug I found one day. This is a bonafide species named after me. You can find it in scientific journals and even spanish wikepedia. Androlyperus Nataliae. My dad is an entomologist and commonly finds new species. All my siblings have an insect. I think even some of my childhood pets! I think this is about the coolest thing ever. Thanks dad!
So there you have it. Five things you didn’t know about me.
And now I am so excited to share with you some of the awesome blogs that I have been following!
- I love Martina’s hair and makeup tutorials!
- What doesn’t Noelle know about creating a personal brand? She also knows a lot about fashion and beauty :)
- Hey Fahida, you are one hot mama!
- I love to follow Melly Melly Chow for some serious eats!
- The Glasgow Girl manages to add a hint of glamour to the everyday.
- Fashionah is the place to go for stunning photography and fashion tips.
- Aimee Bellmua is the cute girl with the rockin’ personality.
- If you are looking for some colorful spunk then be sure to check out The Emperess’s New Clothes.
- The fashion at Vanille is as sweet as the recipes.
- Finally, check out the lady with the Nappy Hairz for a tough meets girly vibe with impeccable presentation!
I hope you like these bloggers as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by!
Remember to Subscribe to keep in the loop!