I am very pleased to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Shannon at Graceful Habits. If you haven’t checked out her blog already, do! She has some awesome beauty reviews and tasty recipes—-Nutella Smoothie anyone?
I love these awards. They are an awesome chance for small bloggers to be recognized. They allow the chance to get a little publicity and to network. Most importantly they give me the opportunity to share some of my favorite new blogs!
The rules for the Liebster are as follows:
1. Thank and link the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
3. Nominate small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.
Here are the questions Shannon has asked me:
1)What is your holy grail beauty item?
Can I have two?
I am in love with L’oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder in Translucent! Goes on like a dream without looking like I’m wearing anything. I find other powders to be too orange.
My other fave product is Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette. This stuff really amps up the eye drama without having to wear tons of mascara.
2)What is your go to hairstyle?
I usually keep it pretty plain. Just straight down. Boring, huh?
If I’m being healthy then I really enjoy Greek yogurt with a piece of fruit. If I’m being honest what I really want is Flamin’ Hot Cheetos w/ Lime. So wrong but oh so right!
4)Dream holiday destination?
Thailand! In fact I am planning to go at the end of 2016! Its a ways off but those plane tickets are expensive.
5)What is your top beauty tip?
Take the time to take care of yourself. Life is hectic and sometimes we neglect ourselves but when you spend a little time on yourself it gives you a whole new outlook. For you this might mean putting on your makeup or spending time picking out a cute outfit or getting out to exercise. Do what you need to to feel good about yourself and you will be radiant!
6)If you ended up on a desert island, what 3 things would you take?
A water desalination system, a lifetime supply of sunblock, and a pocket knife. Who says pretty girls can’t also be practical?
7)What are you looking forward to most this year?
This blog! I am so excited to try and carve out my own success in this world and make lots of friends doing it!
8)Favourite TV show/film?
Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.
I think Miranda Kerr is just gorgeous, Christina Hendricks is a knockout, and Michelle Phan is super savvy!
10)Favourite makeup brand?
I honestly don’t have a go to brand. I am willing to try products in all the brands and find that while I may love a blush from a brand I might hate their mascara. I like what works and the brand doesn’t concern me.
11)Top 5 music artists in your opinion?
This is a tough one. In no particular order, here are some artists that I am digging right now:
Jewel, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Credence Clearwater Revival, and now I’m just making stuff up. I know that you’re not supposed to say this but here goes —I don’t have a favorite music artist. Some people are very musically inclined and I just am not. Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy music. I do but I would honestly be happy listening to just about anything.
Enough about me! Time to recognize these awesome blogs!
- Check out the fashion and beauty reviews at Lolly’s Little Life.
- Tailored and True fashions from a big city girl.
- A Southern Sunshine offers practical tips and fashionable advice.
- Go to Autumn Theory for some cozy posts.
- DenaMarie has more of that fashion and beauty reviews that we all love!
- For fashion sets and product reviews check out Donna Berry’s site.
- Reading about these travels is a Full On Daydream.
- Gingerbread Beauty Life offers cute clothing sets for when you need some wardrobe inspiration.
- Her Heartland Soul is the lifestyle blog that has it all!
- Follow iconic looks from Lulu With Grace.
Congratulations new Liebster Awardees! Here are your 11 questions:
- What is your top beauty tip?
- If stranded on a desert island and could only have three things, what would they be?
- What is your favorite snack food?
- What is your favorite tv show?
- What is your dream vacation destination?
- How would you describe your style?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is one thing that scares you?
- Have you ever met a celebrity? Who?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
- What are you looking forward to most this year?
Remember to Subscribe to keep in the loop!