Professional Strength Teeth Whitening from the Comfort of Home
I don’t know about you guys but I’ve found that as I’ve gotten older it takes more effort to put time into myself. I have a lot more responsibility than I did five years ago when taking an hour to get ready was “no big deal.” Between taking care of 2 tiny people, 1 big person, being on the board of a local Mom’s Club, and running this here little blog some days I feel lucky to have ten minutes to put into my appearance.
With that there are days where confidence runs low. Real low. I remember back to the days where I looked good in my clothes, when I did my makeup and hair every day, and had 10lbs less baggage. Looking at you stomach!
And that doesn’t feel good.
I’ve been trying to get some of that mojo back. I’ve been losing the weight, wearing grandma curlers to bed at night so I don’t have to do my hair in the morning, and make an effort to put on a little makeup most days.
But there is one area of my appearance that I have not been satisfied with – my ever yellowing teeth. I mean, I try to practice good oral hygiene. What with the brushing and flossing and regular dental appointments. It would seem that staining is an unavoidable fact of life.
I want a white smile. I want my smile so white that people are think to themselves, “that can’t possibly be natural.” Because of course my teeth will be the first thing on your mind upon meeting me…
Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening System to the Rescue
The process was pretty easy.
- They send to you a silicone molding putty that you mix together to make a custom mold of your teeth. This took about 15 minutes. Easy peasy.
- Send your impressions back to Smile Brilliant and wait impatiently for about a week for your very own custom-fitted whitening trays. Then the real fun begins.
- You’ll apply a thin line of Smile Brilliant Whitening Gel to your molds and put on your teeth. My whitening trays were a perfect fit and I had no problems with them sliding off or rubbing into my gums.
- Leave those puppies in for 1-3 hours. Clean, put kiddos to bed, catch up on your favorite TV shows all while comfortably whitening your teeth. I personally only ever experienced very mild gum irritation but you can apply a thin layer of Vaseline or coconut oil to the gums if that becomes a problem for you.
- After your desired time frame take your whitening trays out, give them a quick rinse and dry, then add a thin line of the Desensitizing Gel. Leave that in for about 20 minutes and presto, you’re done! Be sure not the eat or drink for 30 minutes and you should be good.
Do this again everyday for about 2 weeks and then admire your pearly whites.
My teeth do not look unnaturally white and I would love to go whiter still but they are noticeably a few shades less yellow and I am so happy.
I think the biggest difference is that the color is more uniform. When I was in high school I had a tooth knocked out and it has always been a little more discolored than the rest. Bonus points if you can tell which one it is from my pictures! Now that tooth is A LOT closer in color to the rest. Hooray!
Smile Brilliant Giveaway
Now on to the good stuff.
I am partnering with Smile Brilliant to give one lucky person their own Smile Brilliant Custom Whitening Kit!
To enter ===>CLICK HERE<===
The winner will receive a $149 Smile Brilliant Credit towards their very own custom teeth whitening kit.
Giveaway lasts one week from today so be sure to get your entry in by April 20th at midnight to qualify!
15% off for the Rest of Ya
Giveaways not your thing or you’re just feeling a bit pouty because you didn’t win? Don’t worry, I love you too. To prove it here is a code for 15% off your Smile Brilliant purchase:
Good luck and happy Whitening!
Remember to Subscribe to keep in the loop!