Versatile Blogger Award!
Hi there everybody! Last week I was nominated by Alyssa for the Versatile Blogger Award (you should check her blog out!). I am always so flattered by these nominations! It really does feel good to have others recognize the hard work and efforts put into a blog. Thank you so much Alyssa and all of my readers!
I also really like these awards for two other reasons:
1 — They usually include a prompt to tell readers random facts about yourself. I like this because I think that it gives a chance for readers to learn a little bit more about me as I don’t always get terribly personal with posts.
2 — I am always finding new blogs that I just adore and I want you to adore them too! Really, this is my favorite part. I love being able to recognize other bloggers.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Natalie
- I can say my ABC’s just as fast backwards as forwards.
- I have a bit of a camera phobia. Videos get extra creep out factor because I can hear my own voice. I know that its weird that I post pictures of myself all the time since I absolutely hate how I look on film but it kind of comes with the blogging territory.
- I am a nail biter. I even pick at the skin around my nails. Its kind of gross. Ok, really gross. Painting my nails helps though. Don’t want to ruin a fresh manicure!
- I love spicy foods! I pretty much dump cayenne pepper on everything I eat. Sandwiches, salad dressing, pasta, eggs, burgers. I just love feeling that heat!
- Favorite tv shows right now are: Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock. I have to wait all the way until next April for the next season of GoT and all the way until 2017 for season 4 of Sherlock! Sad face. At least I have PPL to console me right now.
- If I were to attend Hogwarts I think I would be a Hufflepuff :)
- I had a tooth knocked out when I was in high school. Dipped it in milk and put it straight back in. Had to hold it there for four hours until I could see a dentist. They put a strip of glue across three teeth to hold it in. People kept thinking that the glue was food and I got tired of explaining and so instead told people that I had glued a noodle to my teeth and was trying to see how long it would stay there.
- Lamia L
- Velvet and Milk
- A Styled Love Affair
- Lipstick and Confetti
- Pretty Little Things
- All the Cute
- Always Hunter
- Sophie’s Little Secrets
- Linda’s World of Style
- The Late Geek
- Beeh Adventures
- Youthful Blog
- Shea Lennon
- The Thirty Something Life
- Carrie’s Lifestyle
All of these blogs are really great and have their own unique things to offer so be sure to check them out!
Until next time!