Versatile Blogger Award!
Hi there everybody! Last week I was nominated by Alyssa for the Versatile Blogger Award (you should check her blog out!). I am always so flattered by these nominations! It really does feel good to have others recognize the hard work and efforts put into a blog. Thank you so much Alyssa and all of my readers!
I also really like these awards for two other reasons:
1 — They usually include a prompt to tell readers random facts about yourself. I like this because I think that it gives a chance for readers to learn a little bit more about me as I don’t always get terribly personal with posts.
2 — I am always finding new blogs that I just adore and I want you to adore them too! Really, this is my favorite part. I love being able to recognize other bloggers.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Natalie
- I can say my ABC’s just as fast backwards as forwards.
- I have a bit of a camera phobia. Videos get extra creep out factor because I can hear my own voice. I know that its weird that I post pictures of myself all the time since I absolutely hate how I look on film but it kind of comes with the blogging territory.
- I am a nail biter. I even pick at the skin around my nails. Its kind of gross. Ok, really gross. Painting my nails helps though. Don’t want to ruin a fresh manicure!
- I love spicy foods! I pretty much dump cayenne pepper on everything I eat. Sandwiches, salad dressing, pasta, eggs, burgers. I just love feeling that heat!
- Favorite tv shows right now are: Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock. I have to wait all the way until next April for the next season of GoT and all the way until 2017 for season 4 of Sherlock! Sad face. At least I have PPL to console me right now.
- If I were to attend Hogwarts I think I would be a Hufflepuff :)
- I had a tooth knocked out when I was in high school. Dipped it in milk and put it straight back in. Had to hold it there for four hours until I could see a dentist. They put a strip of glue across three teeth to hold it in. People kept thinking that the glue was food and I got tired of explaining and so instead told people that I had glued a noodle to my teeth and was trying to see how long it would stay there.
- Lamia L
- Velvet and Milk
- A Styled Love Affair
- Lipstick and Confetti
- Pretty Little Things
- All the Cute
- Always Hunter
- Sophie’s Little Secrets
- Linda’s World of Style
- The Late Geek
- Beeh Adventures
- Youthful Blog
- Shea Lennon
- The Thirty Something Life
- Carrie’s Lifestyle
All of these blogs are really great and have their own unique things to offer so be sure to check them out!
Remember to Subscribe to keep in the loop!